Re: [psycopg] Build issue with Advance Toolchain - Mailing list psycopg

From Daniele Varrazzo
Subject Re: [psycopg] Build issue with Advance Toolchain
Date
Re: [psycopg] Build issue with Advance Toolchain
List psycopg
On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 11:16 AM, Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:

> The problem is: Parts of the code honors CC variable, part of does not.
>
> Here is what I'm getting (see the difference between lines 1&2 and 3)

Don't know anything specific about this toolchain. However the bad
step is the linking, so it seems it compiles ok but links bad.

Do `python-config` --cflags and --ldflags return a sensible output?

-- Daniele