Re: Psycopg2 and LIXA - Mailing list psycopg

From Daniele Varrazzo
Subject Re: Psycopg2 and LIXA
Date
List psycopg
On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 9:50 PM, Christian Ferrari <camauz@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I think it's time to suspend this discussion and transfer it to the teams are developing equivalent modules for other
ResourceManagers.
> In the C/C++ environment, LIXA works with PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle and DB2; I will poll MySQL, Oracle and DB2 Python
guysto pick-up their feedbacks.

The DB-SIG could be a good party to get feedback from: they could also
decide to revise the 2PC specs if you show them that a different
interface would do better in a realistic use case (I've got the
feeling that 2PC is rarely used in Python systems, judging on how many
interfaces implement it).

-- Daniele