Re: [pgsql-www] status of new web site? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Sarah Schnurr
Subject Re: [pgsql-www] status of new web site?
Date
List pgsql-www
Hello all,

This past month put me behind on the new website due to personal and work related matters, but this week I've started making progress again.

I've gone through and set up a task-list of what remains to be done, and am in the process of putting together mock-ups for visual reference as well for sections of the website. These tasks will be delegated out to two volunteers who offered to help out with the project, Emily Flagg and Camila Miner, as well as myself. I've reached out to them to ensure they're still interested and will be sending out weekly tasks to each of them every Monday. Stephen Frost is apprised of this situation and will be also cc'ed on all ongoing efforts.

Essentially, we're looking at from here on out about an hour a day's worth of progress from all three of us which should help get this going. Once significant progress has been made (e.g. a mostly-put-together beta website) I can send out a status report for review.

Thanks.

On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 10:11 PM, Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> wrote:
On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 4:09 PM, Peter Eisentraut
> What is the status of the new web site?

I'm very curious about this, too.

--
Peter Geoghegan