Re: Participate in GCI as a Mentor - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Sarah Conway Schnurr
Subject Re: Participate in GCI as a Mentor
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tahir,

I've extended an invitation through GCI for you to become a mentor for the PostgreSQL
organization, and have sent an additional email containing information on how to get started
with contributing to this year's contest. We have one month left to get over a hundred tasks
uploaded, so that is our current priority!

The PostgreSQL wiki link has the current list of tasks available as well as a full list of other
mentors in the program for this year, found here: https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/GCI_2018

Thank you very much for your interest - we're thrilled to have you be a part of GCI 2018!

Sarah