Re: logical decoding : exceeded maxAllocatedDescs for .spill files - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Munro
Subject Re: logical decoding : exceeded maxAllocatedDescs for .spill files
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Nov 20, 2019 at 7:58 AM Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 20, 2019 at 1:14 AM Juan José Santamaría Flecha
> > https://devblogs.microsoft.com/oldnewthing/20150121-00/?p=44863
>
> !?!

One thing I don't understand (besides, apparently, the documentation):
how did this problem escape detection by check-world for such a long
time?  Surely we expect to hit the end of various temporary files in
various tests.  Is it intermittent, or dependent on Windows version,
or something like that?