Re: pgsql: Don't trust unvalidated xl_tot_len. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Munro
Subject Re: pgsql: Don't trust unvalidated xl_tot_len.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Nov 12, 2023 at 7:27 AM Christoph Berg <myon@debian.org> wrote:
> I can confirm that it's also failing in my local chroots if none of
> the postgresql-* packages are preinstalled.

In your chroot after it fails, can you please find xlog_internal.h
somewhere under tmp_install and tell us the full path, and can you
find pg_config (however many of them there might be, I'm a little
confused on where and when Debian creates extra versioned variants)
and tell us the full path, and also what --includedir-server prints,
and can you also find regress_log_039_end_of_wal and confirm that it
contains a complaint about being unable to open a file, not a
complaint about being unable to execute pg_config?