Re: CI, macports, darwin version problems - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Munro
Subject Re: CI, macports, darwin version problems
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Aug 3, 2024 at 12:07 AM Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> wrote:
> I tried making this run like a service using launchctl, but that was
> giving the permissions errors. I finally gave up trying to figure it out
> and just accepted that I need to manually start the script whenever I
> reboot the mac.

It seems to be unhappy recently:

Persistent worker failed to start the task: tart isolation failed:
failed to create VM cloned from
"ghcr.io/cirruslabs/macos-runner:sonoma": tart command returned
non-zero exit code: "tart/VMStorageOCI.swift:5: Fatal error: 'try!'
expression unexpectedly raised an error: Error
Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=512 \"The file “ci-run” couldn’t be
saved in the folder “Users”.\" UserInfo={NSFilePath=/Users/ci-run,
NSUnderlyingError=0x6000019f0720 {Error Domain=NSPOSIXErrorDomain
Code=20 \"Not a directory\"}}"