ssl_passphrase_callback failure in REL_14_STABLE - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Munro
Subject ssl_passphrase_callback failure in REL_14_STABLE
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I don't know what's going on here yet, but I noticed a $SUBJECT about
half the time on my machine eelpout, starting 2-3 weeks ago.  It fails
like:

Bailout called.  Further testing stopped:  system initdb failed

https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_history.pl?nm=eelpout&br=REL_14_STABLE

Unfortunately when I 'check' in
src/test/modules/ssl_passphrase_callback on that host it doesn't it
fail, there doesn't seem to be anything special about that particular
initdb invocation, no commit is jumping out at me in that time window,
and the BF logs don't show any initdb output...