Re: ERROR: multixact X from before cutoff Y found to be still running - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Thomas Munro
Subject Re: ERROR: multixact X from before cutoff Y found to be still running
Date
Re: ERROR: multixact X from before cutoff Y found to be still running
List pgsql-bugs
On Sat, Sep 7, 2019 at 5:25 AM Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> (I apologize if any of the above sounds like I'm talking credit for
> work actually done by Thomas, who I see is listed as the primary
> author of the commit in question.  I feel like I invented
> MultiXactMemberFreezeThreshold and the big comment at the top of it
> looks to me like something I wrote, but but this was a long time ago
> and I don't really remember who did what. My intent here is to provide
> some context that may be useful based on what I remember about that
> patch, not to steal anybody's thunder.)

I don't recall but it could well have been your idea to do it that
way, my code and testing, and your comments and commit.  Either way
I'm happy for you to steal my bugs.

--
Thomas Munro
https://enterprisedb.com