Re: proposal - psql - use pager for \watch command - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Munro
Subject Re: proposal - psql - use pager for \watch command
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Mar 21, 2021 at 10:38 PM Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can somebody help me (with access on macos0 with debugging this issue?

I'll try to figure it out, but maybe after the code freeze.  I started
my programming career writing curses software a million years ago on a
couple of extinct Unixes... I might even be able to remember how it
works.  This is not a problem for committing the PSQL_WATCH_PAGER
patch, I just mentioned it here because I thought that others might
try it out on a Mac and be confused.