Re: Commitfest 2019-07, the first of five* for PostgreSQL 13 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Munro
Subject Re: Commitfest 2019-07, the first of five* for PostgreSQL 13
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello hackers,

It's now July everywhere on Earth, so I marked CF 2019-07 as
in-progress, and 2019-09 as open for bumping patches into.  I pinged
most of the "Needs Review" threads that don't apply and will do a few
more tomorrow, and then I'll try to chase patches that fail on CI, and
then see what I can do to highlight some entries that really need
review/discussion.  I'll do end-of-week status reports.

--
Thomas Munro
https://enterprisedb.com