Re: Tree-walker callbacks vs -Wdeprecated-non-prototype - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Munro
Subject Re: Tree-walker callbacks vs -Wdeprecated-non-prototype
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Dec 12, 2022 at 4:43 PM Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 12, 2022 at 4:07 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> > I'm for "turn the warning off".  Per previous discussion, adhering
> > strictly to that rule would make our code worse (less legible AND
> > less safe), not better.
>
> Alright, this seems to do the trick here.

That did fix that problem.  But... seawasp also just recompiled its
compiler and picked up new opaque pointer API changes.  So no green
today.  I have more work to do to fix that, which might take some time
to get back to.