Re: few more wait events to add to docs - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Munro
Subject Re: few more wait events to add to docs
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Mar 6, 2019 at 2:18 PM Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> On 2019-Mar-05, Jeremy Schneider wrote:
> > It's possible I'm misreading this, but I'm thinking that commits
> > cc5f8136 and ab9e0e71 added a few tranches which we need to add to the docs.
> >
> > session_dsa, session_record_table, session_typmod_table, and
> > shared_tuplestore
> >
> > https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/monitoring-stats.html#WAIT-EVENT-TABLE
>
> https://postgr.es/m/CAB7nPqSU1=-3fQVZ+ncgm5VmRO4LSzjgQSmoYgwiZs2HvpyKBA@mail.gmail.com

Here's some missing documentation.

Hmm, yeah.  I wish these were alphabetised, I wish there was an
automated warning about this, I wish these tranches were declared a
better way that by adding code in RegisterLWLockTranches().

--
Thomas Munro
https://enterprisedb.com

Attachment