Re: In which catalog postgres Instance Crash time recorded ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Raghavendra
Subject Re: In which catalog postgres Instance Crash time recorded ?
Date
List pgsql-general

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 8:35 PM, Alex Shulgin <alex.shulgin@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 16:59, Raghavendra
<raghavendra.rao@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

> Just to clear my question, am looking for this  "last known up at 2011-11-23
> 00:45:43 IST" line information recorded in any pg_catalogs ?

How would it read that from a catalog if the cluster didn't recover
from the crash yet?

Right.
Am expecting too much. I should have guessed this.. :)

I'd think it's looking at last-modified timestamps of some of the
PGDATA files instead.

Is it from PGDATA/pg_clog ...

---
Raghav