Re: Help, server doesn't start - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Raghavendra
Subject Re: Help, server doesn't start
Date
List pgsql-general

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 10:10 AM, Anibal David Acosta <aa@devshock.com> wrote:

Yes, we must upgrade.

The value of the shared_preload_libraries is

shared_preload_libraries = '$libdir/plugins/plugin_debugger.dll'                               # (change requires restart)

First and most important is take complete backup of the $PGDATA before giving any tries.
Can you put blank in and try restarting .
Eg:-
shared_preload_libraries=''

An additional information….

When I login into the server the disk used by Postgres installation was without space (0Bytes available).

Thats strange... Seems some disk issue.

Also is possible that someone (I am checking now) restart the Postgres service in the middle of this situation

Not sure...

Right now I am making a file-level copy of the entire postgres folder in order to run some corruption recover method

Sounds good.

--Raghav