How to get Transaction Timestamp ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Raghavendra
Subject How to get Transaction Timestamp ?
Date
List pgsql-general
Respected All,

Can we get the transaction timestamp for INSERT/UPDATE/DELETE ran against table in the database ?

postgres=# create table trx_test(id int, name char(30));
CREATE TABLE
postgres=# insert into trx_test VALUES (1,'AAA');
INSERT 0 1
postgres=# insert into trx_test VALUES (2,'BBB');
INSERT 0 1
postgres=# insert into trx_test VALUES (3,'CCC');
INSERT 0 1
postgres=# select xmin,* from trx_test ;
  xmin   | id |              name
---------+----+--------------------------------
 1348711 |  1 | AAA
 1348712 |  2 | BBB
 1348713 |  3 | CCC
(3 rows)

We can get a Transaction ID, but not the transaction timestamp when it performed.
Kindly advice me.

---
Regards,
Raghavendra