PostgreSQL integration with Albato - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Wenddy Dias
Subject PostgreSQL integration with Albato
Date
List pgsql-www
Hey, folks!Did you know that we have integration with PostgreSQL on the Albato no-code automation platform?We have already published a tutorial explaining how to connect the app to our platform and we are planning new posts with some use cases.It would be great if you could also mention Albato on your websiteWe can help you create content if necessary.We believe this will help users expand the possibilities of using PostgreSQL through a more cost-effective integration solution!What do you think? I eagerly await your return!Best regards,
facebook
linkedin
instagram

Wenddy Dias

Product Marketing and Community Manager @Albato

No matter the process. Automate it with no-code.

emailAddress
w.dias@albato.com
website
albato.com
address
José Adelino dos Santos, no 2B, Setúbal, Portugal