After upgrading from 9.1.1 to 9.1.9, pgadmin's server status window gives error - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Brian Wong
Subject After upgrading from 9.1.1 to 9.1.9, pgadmin's server status window gives error
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hello,

After upgrading postgresql from 9.1.1 to 9.1.9, launching pgadmin3's server status window gives an error dialog box.  This is a pgadmin3 client on Windows.  The error says:

An error has occurred:

ERROR: could not access file "$libdir/adminpack": No such file or directory

What's strange is that the same upgrade was done on another box and that box doesn't have the same problem.

Any one has any idea?  I went into Postgresql and I was able to see adminpack's objects still there.

Brian