Re: Getting following error in using cursor to fetch the records froma large table in c language(current transaction is aborted, commands ignoreduntil end of transaction block) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Francisco Olarte
Subject Re: Getting following error in using cursor to fetch the records froma large table in c language(current transaction is aborted, commands ignoreduntil end of transaction block)
Date
In response to RE: Getting following error in using cursor to fetch the records froma large table in c language(current transaction is aborted, commands ignoreduntil end of transaction block)  (M Tarkeshwar Rao <m.tarkeshwar.rao@ericsson.com>)
List pgsql-general
M Tarkeshwar Rao:

On Sat, Nov 2, 2019 at 5:16 PM M Tarkeshwar Rao
<m.tarkeshwar.rao@ericsson.com> wrote:
> Thanks Yes it is in c++. Actually we just written this code.
> Due to vaccum full cursor query failing on a connection and all the subsequent queries are failing and we
> found shared errors in /var/logs of the postgres installed machine.
... Some more things followed by a huge bottom quote-to-the-sig.....

Your writing style makes it really hard to decipher what you are
trying to say. I hope your problem has been solved, because I am not
going to try to decipher it or comment more.

Francisco Olarte.