Re: Database Creation - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Francisco Olarte
Subject Re: Database Creation
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Sat, Jun 25, 2016 at 4:46 PM, Mr Mashele Comfort
<mashele.sc21@gmail.com> wrote:
> I need the solution to that problem, the documentation doesn't have a solution for that problem.

1.- Do not send images, cut and paste the text. I know windows is not
too user friendly for it, but it can be done with a couple of clicks.

2.- This does not seem like a bug, but like pilot error or just a
configuration problem. Post it into a general list where someone with
more recent windows experience can probably help you. I'm not too
sure, and with the specially bad image you have sent I'm not even
going to try in the bugs list.

Francisco Olarte.