Re: Review of Row Level Security - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: Review of Row Level Security
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 19 March 2013 15:08, Kohei KaiGai <kaigai@kaigai.gr.jp> wrote:

> It is much helpful if someone give me comments around these
> arguable portions from the standpoint with fresh eyes.

My feeling at this point is that I don't think I should commit this
and related patches without more work.

I certainly have time and willingness to do that in the next release
cycle, but I feel like we need substantially longer to confirm that
this is as rock solid as it needs to be.

With everybody's permission, I'd like to move this to the next CF,
with apologies to KaiGai.