Re: Substituting Checksum Algorithm (was: Enabling Checksums) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: Substituting Checksum Algorithm (was: Enabling Checksums)
Date
Re: Substituting Checksum Algorithm (was: Enabling Checksums)
List pgsql-hackers
On 28 April 2013 13:22, Ants Aasma <ants@cybertec.at> wrote:

> I have updated the base patch. This is supposed to go under the
> cflags-vector patch that Jeff posted yesterday.

I've committed your patch, with two changes
* one comment extended
* adding the .h file from Jeff's last main patch

Please can Ants and Jeff review the commit and confirm that is what we
wanted. Thanks.

I'm about to light up the build farm with a trial commit of the
compiler instructions stuff.

--Simon Riggs                   http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training & Services