Re: BDR table level selective replication available? - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: BDR table level selective replication available?
Date
List pgsql-admin
On 16 February 2015 at 07:33, Ville Rantamaula
<ville.rantamaula@gmail.com> wrote:

> Would anyone got some pointer or a link to a document describing how table
> level selective replication ought to be configured with BDR?

The release will be coming soonish, but I don't have dates or details
yet. We're not looking to rush the process.

Thanks for your interest and patience.

 PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, RemoteDBA, Training & Services