Re: CREATEROLE and role ownership hierarchies - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: CREATEROLE and role ownership hierarchies
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Apr 1, 2022 at 10:46 AM Greg Stark <stark@mit.edu> wrote:
> The cfbot is testing the last patch posted to this thread which is the
> remove-self-own patch which was already committed. I gather that
> there's still (at least one) patch under discussion.
>
> Could I suggest reposting the last version of the main patch, perhaps
> rebasing it. That way the cfbot would at least continue to test for
> conflicts.

We should move this patch to the next CF or maybe even mark it
returned with feedback. We're not going to get anything else done here
for v15, and I'm not sure whether what we do beyond that will take
this form or not.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com