Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: pageinspect: Try to fix some bugs in previous commit. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: pageinspect: Try to fix some bugs in previous commit.
Date
List pgsql-committers
On Thu, Feb 2, 2017 at 10:40 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Robert Haas <rhaas@postgresql.org> writes:
>> pageinspect: Try to fix some bugs in previous commit.
>
> This is a first step, but there's more :-(.  Poking at it now on
> dromedary.

Ugh, yes.  Sorry, I should have checked this more carefully before
commit.  I mentioned the problem in a previous review and failed to
notice that it hadn't been fixed.  Are you taking care of it at this
point or should I keep at it?

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company