Re: Check whether binaries can be released for s390x - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: Check whether binaries can be released for s390x
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Apr 4, 2023 at 9:30 AM Namrata Bhave <Namrata.Bhave@ibm.com> wrote:
> Thank you for getting back.
>
> The request is mainly for the developer community to build and publish s390x binaries, apologies if I wasn't clear
earlier.
> We can provide s390x VMs to build and test postgresql binaries if you feel infra is a blocker.
>
> Please let me know if any more information is needed.

As Jonathon said, this discussion is not pertinent to this mailing
list. Please use the correct mailing list.

I'm not sure that anyone is going to want to undertake this effort for
free even if you're willing to provide the hardware for free. But your
chances will be a lot better if you ask on the correct mailing list.

Thanks,

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com