Re: BUG #6545: le telechargement ne s acheve pas - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: BUG #6545: le telechargement ne s acheve pas
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 2:59 AM,  <kadas@hotmail.fr> wrote:

> Bug reference: =A0 =A0 =A06545
> Logged by: =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0AYACHI ABDELAKDER
> Email address: =A0 =A0 =A0kadas@hotmail.fr
> PostgreSQL version: 8.3.15
> Operating system: =A0 poker traker 3
>
> apres avoir telecharge poker traker 3 =A0 =A0je lance le telechargement de
> postgreSQL 3.8 =A0 =A0et cela s arrete avec le message d erreur suivant "=
 failed
> to run intdb 1! please see the logfile in'C:\Program
> File\postreSQL\8.3\tmp\intdb.log =A0 note!you must read/copy this logfile
> before you click ok or willbe automaticaly remosved" =A0que dois faire me=
rci

This is an English-language mailing list.  Normally, I'd recommend
that you use the Portuguese-language list instead, but in this case I
think what you need to do is contact Poker Tracker support.  The
PostgreSQL community can not and does not support Poker Tracker or
their installers.

--=20
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company