Re: API stability [was: pgsql: Fix possible recovery trouble if TRUNCATE overlaps a checkpoint.] - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: API stability [was: pgsql: Fix possible recovery trouble if TRUNCATE overlaps a checkpoint.]
Date
In response to Re: API stability [was: pgsql: Fix possible recovery trouble if TRUNCATE overlaps a checkpoint.]  (Markus Wanner <markus.wanner@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Apr 8, 2022 at 4:47 AM Markus Wanner
<markus.wanner@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> I agree with Michael, it would be nice to not duplicate the code, but
> use a common underlying method.  A modified patch is attached.

I don't think this is better, but I don't think it's worth arguing
about, either, so I'll do it this way if nobody objects.

Meanwhile, I've committed the patch for master to master.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com