Re: pg_stat_get_backend_subxact() and backend IDs? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: pg_stat_get_backend_subxact() and backend IDs?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Aug 30, 2023 at 12:13 AM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
> Yep, that looks more consistent, at quick glance.

Sorry, I'm only just noticing this thread. Thanks, Nathan, Ian, and
others, for your work on this. Apart from hoping that the 0002 patch
will get a more detailed commit message spelling out the problem very
explicitly, I don't have any comments on the proposed patches.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com