Re: Last gasp - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: Last gasp
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 5:04 PM, Dimitri Fontaine <dimitri@2ndquadrant.fr> wrote:
> Those changes are about done now.

Huh?  AFAICS, there are vestiges of the old terminology all over the
patch, although some very incomplete renaming has been done.  I'm
pretty sure you haven't made the firing points consistent either,
although I'd have to spend more time reviewing to be sure of that.

I think it's fair to say that there's probably another month of work
here to get this committed.  It is, of course, up to the community as
a whole whether they want to delay 9.2 another month for this and
perhaps other patches that are not yet done.  But the idea that we're
going to pull it together into committable form in the next 24 hours
is not realistic.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company