Re: getting rid of SnapshotNow - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: getting rid of SnapshotNow
Date
List pgsql-odbc
On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 11:54 AM, Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> They don't show up in a quick grep of psqlodbc's source code, FWIW.

Hmm.  Maybe we should just remove them and see if anyone complains.
We could always put them back (or make them available via contrib) if
it's functionality someone actually needs.  The last discussion of
those functions was in 2007 and nobody seemed too sure back then
either, so maybe the rumor that anyone is actually using this is no
more than rumor.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company