Re: [HACKERS] statement_timeout is not working as expected with postgres_fdw - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: [HACKERS] statement_timeout is not working as expected with postgres_fdw
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, May 7, 2017 at 12:42 AM, Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, May 6, 2017 at 10:41 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, May 6, 2017 at 12:55 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Oh!  Good catch.  Given that the behavior in question is intentional
>>> there and intended to provide backward compatibility, changing it in
>>> back-branches doesn't seem like a good plan.  I'll adjust the patch so
>>> that it continues to ignore errors in that case.
>>
>> Updated patch attached.
>
> Patch looks good to me.

I'm having second thoughts based on some more experimentation I did
this morning.  I'll update again once I've had a bit more time to poke
at it.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company