Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 3:00 PM, Hannu Krosing <hannu@krosing.net> wrote:
> I guess whoever registered it with CF should also take your place on the
> slackers list ;)

Yeah, I recommend that, in the future, CF managers do NOT go and add
patches to the CF.  Pinging newbies to see if they just forgot is
sensible, but if an experienced hacker hasn't put something in the CF,
there's probably a reason.

Also, I recommend that nobody get too worked up about being on the
slacker list.  Life is short, PostgreSQL is awesome, and nobody can
make you review patches against your will.  Don't take it for more
than what Josh meant it as.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company