Re: Add --{no-,}bypassrls flags to createuser - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: Add --{no-,}bypassrls flags to createuser
Date
Re: Add --{no-,}bypassrls flags to createuser  (Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Apr 18, 2022 at 9:50 PM Kyotaro Horiguchi
<horikyota.ntt@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hmm.. So, "-r/--role" and "-m/--member(ship)" is the (least worse) way
> to go?  Or we can give up adding -m for the reason of being hard to
> name it..

Hmm, yeah, I hadn't quite realized what the problem was when I wrote
that. I honestly don't know what to do about that. Renaming the
existing option is not great, but having the syntax diverge between
SQL and CLI is not great either. Giving up is also not great. Not sure
what is best.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com