Re: BUG #18362: unaccent rules and Old Greek text - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: BUG #18362: unaccent rules and Old Greek text
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Sat, May 18, 2024 at 5:37 AM Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com> wrote:
> And in the tests I now see that Michael had already figured that out!
> I've included a kludge to remove that.  Someone should file a ticket with CLDR.

I think you should update the comment that says "a mistake?" to
instead link to the CLDR issue that Peter filed. Other than that, I'm
not sure this needs any other changes. I can't actually testify to the
correctness of the Python code, but the results look sane so hey, why
not?

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com