Re: [HACKERS] pg_stop_backup(wait_for_archive := true) on standby server - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: [HACKERS] pg_stop_backup(wait_for_archive := true) on standby server
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Aug 3, 2017 at 9:49 PM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
> Thanks for the patches.  I'm planning to push them tomorrow morning
> after a bit more review and testing.  I'll provide an update tomorrow.

Obviously, the part about pushing them Friday morning didn't happen,
and you're running out of time for providing an update on Friday, too.
The release is due to wrap in less than 72 hours.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company