Re: [HACKERS] some review comments on logical rep code - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: [HACKERS] some review comments on logical rep code
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Apr 29, 2017 at 12:33 AM, Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com> wrote:
>> I think the patch that Fujii Masao has proposed has found general
>> agreement.  I would recommend that he commits it as he sees fit.
>
> This is not a conforming status update, because it does not specify a date for
> your next update.

If Peter thinks that the issues fixed by this patch don't really need
to be corrected, then we could interpret this as a statement that it
should not be listed as an open item but that he does not object to
someone else fixing it anyway.

If these are real issues, then Peter should take responsibility for
them because they were created by his commit.  If Fujii Masao is
willing to help by committing the patch in question, great; but if
not, then Peter should be responsible for committing.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company