Re: logical replication launcher crash on buildfarm - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: logical replication launcher crash on buildfarm
Date
Re: logical replication launcher crash on buildfarm  (Petr Jelinek <petr.jelinek@2ndquadrant.com>)
Re: logical replication launcher crash on buildfarm  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 12:50 PM, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> Robert, Petr, either of you planning to fix this (as outlined elsewhere
> in the thred)?

Oh, I didn't realize anybody was looking to me to fix this.  I sort of
thought that it was fallout from the logical replication patch and
that Petr or Peter would deal with it.  If that's not the case, I'm
not totally unwilling to take a whack at it, but I don't have much
personal enthusiasm for trying to figure out how to make dynamic
to me to fix, it's likely to get a hard-coded check for some
hard-coded name.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company