Re: test_shm_mq failing on anole (was: Sending out a request for more buildfarm animals?) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: test_shm_mq failing on anole (was: Sending out a request for more buildfarm animals?)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 10:50 AM, Andres Freund <andres@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> On 2014-10-01 10:45:13 -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
>> >
>> > Uh. Interestingly anole just succeeded twice:
>> > http://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_history.pl?nm=anole&br=REL9_4_STABLE
>> >
>> > I plan to commit the mask/unmask patch regardless, but it's curious. The
>> > first of the two builds could have been you 'unsticking' it by manually
>> > mucking around. Did you also do that for the second build?
>>
>> No, but I think the failures have always been intermittent.
>
> There's no record of any relevantly failing builds on 9.4:
> http://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_history.pl?nm=anole&br=REL9_4_STABLE
> and none from master either:
> http://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_history.pl?nm=anole&br=HEAD
>
> Is it setup for master now? Because it has reported back for 9.4 twice,
> but never for master.

As far as I can tell, it's configured to run everything.  I just
checked, though, and found it wedged again.  I'm not sure whether it
was the same problem, though; I ended up just killing all of the
postgres processes to fix it.  We may be just at the beginning of an
exciting debugging journey.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company