Re: Last Commitfest patches waiting review - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: Last Commitfest patches waiting review
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Oct 3, 2014 at 12:14 PM, Heikki Linnakangas
<hlinnakangas@vmware.com> wrote:
> Sort support for text with strxfrm() poor man's keys
>
>   Robert? What do you think of Peter's latest patch?

I haven't had time to look at it yet.  Can we move it to the next
CommitFest?  I spent a lot of time on this one, but I can't keep doing
that forever, because, you know, other work.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company