Re: pg_auth_members.grantor is bunk - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: pg_auth_members.grantor is bunk
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Jul 31, 2022 at 2:34 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Indeed.  I've not read the patch, but I just wanted to mention that
> the cfbot shows it as failing regression tests on all platforms.
> Possibly a conflict with some recent commit?

I can't see this on cfbot - either I don't know how to use it
properly, which is quite possible, or the results aren't showing up
because of the close of the July CommitFest.

I tried a rebase locally and it didn't seem to change anything
material, not even context lines.

Can you provide a link or something that I can look at?

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com