Re: Parallel Seq Scan - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: Parallel Seq Scan
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 11:38 PM, Haribabu Kommi
<kommi.haribabu@gmail.com> wrote:
> Some more tests that failed in similar configuration settings.
> 1. Table that is created under a begin statement is not visible in the worker.
> 2. permission problem in worker side for set role command.

The second problem, too, I have already posted a bug fix for, on a
thread which also contains a whole bunch of other bug fixes.  I'll get
those committed today so you can avoid wasting time finding bugs I've
already found and fixed.  Thanks for testing.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company