Re: [HACKERS] Patch: Optimize memory allocation in function 'bringetbitmap' - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Patch: Optimize memory allocation in function 'bringetbitmap'
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 11:28 PM, Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>> Jinyu Zhang wrote:
>>
>> > Update the patch_brin_optimze_mem according to your comment.
>>
>> I have added this patch to the commitfest, which I've been intending to
>> get in for a long time.  I'll be submitting an updated patch soon.
>
> Here it is.  I addressed some of Tomas' comments, but not all (so this
> is mostly just a rebased on Jinyu's original submission).

I think we should regard this resubmission as untimely, unless there
is an argument that it amounts to a bug fix.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company