Re: Expression errors with "FOR UPDATE" and postgres_fdw withpartition wise join enabled. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: Expression errors with "FOR UPDATE" and postgres_fdw withpartition wise join enabled.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Aug 15, 2018 at 7:35 AM, Etsuro Fujita
<fujita.etsuro@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
> Thanks for the comments, Robert!

Given the comments from the RMT, and also on general principle, it
seems like we really need to get on with committing something here.
It's my understanding you plan to do that, since it's your patch.
When?

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company