Re: Windows buildfarm animals are still not happy with abbreviated keys patch - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: Windows buildfarm animals are still not happy with abbreviated keys patch
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 12:17 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> Long story short: this was broken.  It may be that when the dust
> settles we can try re-enabling this on Windows.   It might work now
> that this issue is (hopefully) fixed.

Uggh.  That still wasn't right; I've pushed commit
d060e07fa919e0eb681e2fa2cfbe63d6c40eb2cf to try to fix it.

Stay tuned for more exciting dispatches from the department of abbreviated keys!

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company