Re: [v9.1] sepgsql - userspace access vector cache - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: [v9.1] sepgsql - userspace access vector cache
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 4:19 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 4:06 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
>> Kaigai,
>>
>>> I'd like to have a discussion about syscache towards next commit-fest.
>>> The issues may be:
>>>  - Initial bucket allocation on most cases never be referenced.
>>>  - Reclaim cache entries on growing up too large.
>>
>> Should I move this patch to the next CF?
>
> Not yet.  I'm still going to review the other half of this patch.

On second thought, never mind: the second half still needs another
update from KaiGai, and I think we shouldn't hold the CF open for
that.  So I'll mark this Returned with Feedback.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company