Re: Foreign join pushdown vs EvalPlanQual - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: Foreign join pushdown vs EvalPlanQual
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 3:10 AM, Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
<horiguchi.kyotaro@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
> AFAICS, no updated version for remote tables are obtained.

You're right, but that's OK: the previously-obtained tuples fail to
meet the current version of the quals, so there's no problem (that I
can see).

> Even though the behavior I described above is correct, the join
> would fail, too. But it is because v.r is no longer equal to
> bigft2.r in the whole-row-var tuples. This seems seemingly the
> same behavior with that on local tables.

Yeah.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company