release notes for v10 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject release notes for v10
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

One of the things we'll need to do to get 10beta1 out the door is have
a set of release notes.  I spoke with Bruce Momjian today at PGCONF.US
and he told me that he has set aside time during April to write them
and will begin working on it once we reach feature freeze.  I think
this is good, because last year Bruce didn't have time and we had to
scramble to find somebody, with Tom Lane luckily stepping up to the
plate.

Bruce, please confirm that I've got the message right.

Thanks,

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company