Re: Group commit, revised - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: Group commit, revised
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 8:35 AM, Heikki Linnakangas
> Yeah, we have to be careful with any overhead in there, it can be a hot
> spot. I wouldn't expect any measurable difference from the above, though.
> Could I ask you to rerun the pgbench tests you did recently with this patch?
> Or can you think of a better test for this?

I can't do so immediately, because I'm waiting for Nate Boley to tell
me I can go ahead and start testing on that machine again.  But I will
do it once I get the word.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company