Re: [HACKERS] multi-column range partition constraint - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: [HACKERS] multi-column range partition constraint
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, May 12, 2017 at 12:46 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, May 12, 2017 at 3:26 AM, Amit Langote
> <Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
>> Fixed.
>
> This seems to be the same patch version as last time, so none of the
> things you mention as fixed are, in fact, fixed.

We are kind of running out of time here before beta1, but Amit thinks
he can get the correct patch posted within about 24 hours, so I'm
going to wait for that to happen rather than trying to revise his
previous version myself.  Hence, next update tomorrow.  Argh.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company